Search this site and the web

Custom Search

Search Results

Sunday 18 September 2011

Ugly Christmas Sweaters

You have to go pretty far to beat some of the fashion faux-pas my Mother has landed on me come Christmas time.  When I ripped off the wrapping paper that time and came face to butt ugly face with a jumper so hideous I wondered whether my Mum was either blind or genuinely hated me so much that her idea of a joke was to buy me this sweater and watch me squirm while trying to be grateful.

Take a look at the sweater in the picture, this one and many just as eye-gougingly ugly are available from buttuglysweaters.com, nothing says “I wish you were dead” better than a gift of one of these sweaters.  I’ve seen prettier roadkill brightening up a gutter than some of these sweaters.  Just think, you’ll be the talk of the office Xmas party if you were to walk in wearing one of these, the boss would love you, promotion to manager is guaranteed*.  That babe from accounts would think all her Christmases had come at once, until she sobered up, but by then it’s too late.

Order a sweater from Butt Ugly Sweaters and satisfaction is assured, whether it’s a gift for someone you love or someone you hate you can be sure that they’ll talk about you for years, and the only thing worse than being talked about, is never being talked about.  Remember, you’ve got to be rated to be hated.

*not actually guaranteed